What We Do
Enerfab’s flexible staffing model and multicraft approach mean we are always ready to scale up for your shutdowns, turnarounds, and outages. With over 40 years of experience tackling planned downtime projects, we know exactly what it takes meet your shutdown window and get you back online.
How We Do It
We understand that meeting your schedule for your shutdown is critical to your business. For each outage & turnaround, we pool resources from across our company to not only ensure that we can save you revenue but so that we can meet every maintenance need with the highest level of safety and quality.
- Scalability — from a few people to 500 craft workers for significant outages and turnarounds
- A multicraft employer with over 27 Million worker-hours over the last five years including:
- 8.5M Boilermaker hours
- 8.5M Electrician hours
- 3.5M Pipefitter hours
- 1.5M Millwright hours
- 1.5M Ironworker hours
- Regional fabrication shop support
- 250,000 square foot process equipment fabrication shop in Cincinnati, Ohio
- 30,000 square foot pipe fabrication shop in New London, Wisconsin
- Regional job-support pipe fabrication in Kansas City, Missouri; Evansville, Indiana; and Paducah, Kentucky
- Pre-fab, skids, and structural steel fabrication in Evansville, Indiana
- 40+ years of experience with shutdowns, turnarounds, and outages
In addition to our augmented staffing model, we offer our partners a variety of technologies and innovative approaches to the work to support maintenance projects, increase plant efficiency, and limit safety risk.
- 3D laser scanning to maximize precision and efficiency at all levels of your project
- 4D project scheduling to give you a visual “look into the future” showing how we are going to execute your projects and approach critical paths
- Modular construction & pre-fabrication to minimize safety risk and maximize your budget