Enerfab’s team of utility and heavy-industrial mechanical piping contractors have the experience and expertise to support all of your piping needs, from capital construction to maintenance and even response to local emergencies around our regional offices.
We can install, replace, and maintain any of your piping systems, and our fabrication capabilities allow us to create custom solutions for even the most challenging projects. Whether you’re looking for a turnkey solution or simply need a reliable partner to help with your piping needs, Enerfab is here to help. Contact us today to learn more about our mechanical piping capabilities.
How We Do It
Regional Shop Support
- 250,000 square foot process equipment fabrication shop in Cincinnati, Ohio
- 30,000 square foot pipe fabrication shop in New London, Wisconsin
- Regional job-support pipe fabrication in Kansas City, Missouri; Evansville, Indiana; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Cincinnati, Ohio; and Paducah, Kentucky
- Pre-fabrication, skid fabrication, and modular construction in Evansville, Cincinnati, New London, and Kansas City
- 3D laser scanning to maximize precision and efficiency at all levels of your project
- 4D project scheduling to give you a visual “look into the future” showing how we are going to execute your project and approach critical paths
- Modular construction & pre-fabrication to minimize safety risk and maximize your budget
- Real-time safety auditing to proactively address safety concerns