What We Do
Throughout your project, the Enerfab team works directly with owners, engineers, and operators to troubleshoot and verify the proper operation of the instrumentation and controls systems for your processes.
Our technicians are dedicated to assisting commercial and industrial companies with troubleshooting, startup, and commission, as well as maintaining safe and efficient operating control and electrical systems.
- Startup & commissioning
- Complete bench and field calibration with supporting documentation
- Complete I/O checkout and operation
- Troubleshooting and maintenance
- Verification of application, make, model, tag ID, and calibration ranges
- Quality and control inspection
- DCS control board operation
- Assembling of detailed instrument data
How We Do It
Enerfab is a leading employer of trained and certified instrumentation & controls systems technicians. Our technicians deliver your project with precision while always keeping safety first.
So what does that look like on your job sites? The Enerfab team works from the ground up:
- Assembling project data, such as drawings, installation details, and instrument specifications
- Inspecting instrumentation for proper installation
- Performing point-to-point checks of wiring and process connections
Enerfab technicians are highly trained and certified in industrial instrumentation applications, but it doesn’t stop there. To support specific customer needs, we also provide customized training to our crews including:
- Allen-Bradley ControlLogix and PowerFlex drives
- Allen-Bradley PLC maintenance and troubleshooting
- Ovation DCS systems