An Important Message from
Enerfab CEO Aaron Landolt
Our Commitment During this Challenging Time
To Our Valued Customers:
At Enerfab, the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and partners are our highest priority. I want to share some important information with you about how we are continuing to operate safely and effectively across all of our facilities and field teams.
- We are continuously monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), OSHA, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with their latest recommendations and guidance.
- We have published an abundance of health and safety information internally and are following the CDC-recommended precautions within all of our facilities and field operations. We have also set up an internal communications portal to keep all employees informed with the latest information.
- We are cleaning our facilities more regularly with disinfectant and encouraging employees to wash and sanitize their hands frequently.
- We have postponed all non-essential, domestic business travel and canceled all international travel.
- Employees capable of completing their work remotely are doing so until further notice.
- For all shop and field employees, we are taking measures to practice social distancing. This includes smaller crews in areas, breaking in tiny groups to allow distancing of at least 6 feet, and staggered shifts and break periods.
- Employees who are ill or feel they are becoming ill are not allowed to come to work. As an additional precaution and to decrease potential exposure, we are considering temperature testing employees at our controlled shop environments.
- We have enhanced communication with our customers and partners so that in the event of potential exposure, we can take swift and specific action to protect our employees and our partners.
Please know that we are also working closely with our suppliers and subcontractors to identify, as soon as reasonably possible, what impact any potential supply chain disruptions may have on our work and our projects. We are confident that by working cooperatively with our customers, suppliers, and subcontractors, we will be able to manage these potential problems more effectively.
If you have any immediate questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me or your primary Enerfab contact directly.
Stay safe and healthy!
Chief Executive Officer