Decades of Experience Supporting Emerging Markets
Over the past 100 years, Enerfab has helped usher in new industries as a leader in construction and maintenance. Enerfab’s proficiencies in mechanical and electrical scopes make us a preferred contracting partner for the massive projects — EV battery manufacturing, hydrogen production, additive manufacturing, semiconductor plants, data centers, warehousing & distribution centers — that enter us into a new age of technology.
- Prefabrication & Modularization
- Structural Steel
- Pipe Racks & Process Skids
- Process Piping
- Equipment Setting & Relocation
- Power Generation
- Warehousing & Racking Systems
Expertise in Emerging Markets
Our experience managing multiple crafts allows us to maximize productivity by overlapping work schedules and aligning project objectives.
Most of our project leaders and site superintendents came from the crafts. Their expertise provides key insight into project planning, site laydown, and critical path issues.
Enerfab is one of the largest employers of craft labor in the country. Our long-standing relationships with local labor allow us to support your project with skilled craftworkers close to your job site.
Investments in innovative construction technology support our skilled craftworkers, maximize project efficiency, reduce rework, and limit safety risk.
- 3D laser scanning increases precision and efficiency at all levels of your project
- 4D project scheduling gives you a visual “look into the future,” showing how we will execute your project and approach critical paths
- Modular construction and pre-fabrication minimizes safety risk and maximizes your budget
Regional Shop Support
- Steel fabrication, prefabrication, skid fabrication, and modular construction in Evansville, Indiana
- Two 30,000-square-foot pipe fabrication shops in Wisconsin