What We Do
Enerfab’s Coatings & Linings division dates back to our company’s beginnings in 1901. Our history includes being the first and only North American and Caribbean applicator of Munkadur® Lining Systems, manufactured by Munk & Schmitz of Germany, the Premiere Lining System for Beer & Wine storage. And in the mid-80s, Enerfab pioneered and developed the Lastiglas® Lining System currently used in the majority of NFC Orange Juice Storage Tanks. More than 400M gallons of the United States’ orange juice is stored in Enerfab lined tanks!
Over the past two decades, the division has expanded to be one of the nation’s leading experts in Coatings & Linings for food & beverage and other industrial markets. Enerfab provides comprehensive coatings & linings solutions for aseptic, food grade coatings for the food & beverage industries as well as chemical resistant and anti-corrosion applications for industrial segments.
Coatings & Lining Applications
- Munkadur GL® / Lastiglas® Lining Systems for Beer, Wine & Juice Storage
- Chemical / High Heat Tank Linings
- Secondary Containment Linings
- Steel & Concrete Protective Coatings
- Urethane Cement & Floor Systems
- Corrosion Under Insulation Solutions / Condensation Mitigation
- Thermoplastic Encapsulants
Corrosion Prevention & Asset Management
- On-site Corrosion Assessments
- Specification Development
- Quality Assurance Oversight / Project Management
How We Do It
Enerfab’s coatings & linings work is overseen by a NACE Certified Coatings Inspector Level III & NACE Instructor.
Our applicators bring years of experience, all managed by NACE certified coatings inspectors we utilize innovative lifts and other equipment to ensure a safe environment and a thorough coating process on your site or in our shop.