What We Do
Enerfab’s Coatings & Linings division dates back to our company’s beginnings in 1901. Our coatings & linings history includes being the first and only applicator of Munkadur lining solution for beer and wine and developing the first tank and lining storage system for orange juice producers in the mid-1980s. More than 400M gallons of the United States’ orange juice is stored in Enerfab lined tanks!
Enerfab provides comprehensive coatings & linings solutions for corrosion protection and asset management in the chemical, oil & gas, and heavy industrial sectors as well as aseptic, food grade coatings for the food & beverage industries.
- Coatings & Linings Application
- Corrosion Protection & Asset Management
- Corrosion Assessment
- Specifications Engineering
- Project Management
- Munkadur single-coat lining system for beer & wine
- Enerfab-exclusive in North America
- Cures at room temperature
- Proprietary single-coat lining system for juice
How We Do It
Enerfab’s coatings & linings work is overseen by a NACE Certified Coatings Inspector Level III & NACE Instructor.
Our applicators bring years of experience, all managed by NACE certified coatings inspectors we utilize innovative lifts and other equipment to ensure a safe environment and a thorough coating process on your site or in our shop.