Our 30,000 square foot facility in New London, WI prioritizes your needs above all else. Efficient processes, experienced leadership, highly-skilled labor, and an unrelenting emphasis on safety ensures industry-leading quality and on-time delivery for your next project—however big or challenging that may be.
Some of the best pipefitters in the country are ready to deliver the highest quality on any project you can throw their way.
Code Stamps & Affiliations
- ASME Code “PP”, “S”, “R”, & “U” Stamps
- National Board “NB” Stamps
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA)
- Charter Member – Pipe Fabrication Institute (PFI)
- AWS Certified Welding Inspection (CWI)
- ASME Code Section I & Section VIII
- ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4
- NQA-1 US NRC 10CFR Appendix B
Cutting-edge technology and a facility designed for productivity and efficiency means we get your biggest and most complex projects in and out of our Wisconsin shop efficiently. And we are always here to support when you need us most—like emergencies or rapid response situations.
- Segregated fabrication bays with indoor loading
- CNC plasma and saw cutting
- Four 10-ton overhead cranes
- Semi-automatic welding
- Capable of producing up to 1,500 pipe spools per month
- Materials of fabrication:
- Stainless Steel
- Carbon Steel
Our newest shop innovation—Viewfab®—gives you a real-time tracking portal of your job in our site.
You should know exactly what’s happening with your project every step of the way. And we are confident you’ll like what you see.