Critical Process Equipment Fabrication
Enerfab’s history of designed and fabricated critical process equipment dates back more than 100 years. We have evolved over the last century, introducing new capabilities, innovative processes, and larger fabrication facilities. Our commitment to producing lasting and trusted equipment, however, has never wavered.
In the Food & Beverage industry and need custom-designed food processing equipment? What about fulfilling processing requirements in the Oil & Gas or Chemical industries? Our process designers can make it happen. Our capabilities include:
- Crystallizers & Evaporators
- Horizontal Drums
- Vacuum Towers
Our Fabrication Shop Capabilities
Our charge is “our quality is our customer’s safety.” Enerfab teams are committed to delivering high-quality processing equipment to meet your needs. We work to keep your business moving forward and your plants and your people safe through rigorous quality control.
We can take on any challenge you throw at us. Across our regions, over 750,000 square feet of process equipment fabrication space is available. Our largest shop in Cincinnati features 250,000 square feet of shop space, a lift capacity of up to 400 tons. It also features a variety of value-added benefits including:
- Multi-disciplinary engineering teams of thermal designers, quality engineers, welding engineers, and metallurgists
- Continuous coil half-pipe capability on any size vessel
- Full-penetration welding with 100% guaranteed inspection
- Proprietary, state-of-the-art clad-welding techniques
Our newest shop in Natchez, Mississippi adds another huge, full-service custom fabrication facility to our fleet. It features:
- 100,000 square feet of indoor fabrication space
- 14-acres of outdoor assembly area
- a 750-ton max unit weight
- a deepwater loading port right on the Mississippi
This new shop provides more flexibility and capacity for taking on your production equipment fabrication projects.
From concept to completion, we are fully equipped to be your partner — even after your critical manufacturing equipment leaves our shop.
When the delivery window is tight and the pressure is mounting, you need process equipment manufacturers you can depend on. Our rapid response capabilities enable us to push the limits of our equipment design turnaround time. This gets you back up and running at full tilt.