Chief Executive Officer
After a nine-year career with the Dayton Power & Light Company, Greg joined Enerfab in 1999 as General Manager of the Kansas City Regional Office, expanding the region to be one of Enerfab’s largest and most profitable business units.
Greg has held roles with increasing responsibility, including Chief Operating Officer and then President of Enerfab Power & Industrial. He was named Chief Executive Officer of the group in March 2014, and he is responsible for the strategic direction, leadership and growth of the business.
Greg has extensive experience with labor/union management relations and is currently the:
- Chairman of the Boilermaker MOST Program which provides 17 distinct programs promoting safety, skill enhancement and leadership training.
- President of the National Association of Construction Boilermaker Employees in 2014.
Addition industry and leadership positions include:
- Enerfab, Inc. Board of Directors
- Common Arc Trustee
- Cincinnati Young Presidents’ Organization, 2014
Greg has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration and Accounting from Morehead State University.
Chief Operating Officer
With a diverse career starting as a Certified Public Accountant and evolving into a variety of executive leadership positions in the construction, manufacturing and information technology industries, Robert joined Enerfab Power & Industrial as Chief Operating Officer in 2015.
As COO, he is responsible for the operations of Enerfab Power & Industrial’s regional offices, including estimating and project management capabilities. In this role, Robert says. “I have the opportunity and responsibility to unleash talented individuals to do extraordinary things.”
Robert has extensive experience as a Vice President, President and COO, and the insight gained from these positions in both Enerfab and other industries helps determine how the company can best standardize processes and execute projects through Enerfab’s e3 process. Robert’s previous experience includes:
- President, NGS Investments
- President, Enerfab Electric
- Chief Operating Officer, Enerfab Electric
- Vice President, Brown Electric Company
A 1981 graduate from West Virginia University, Robert holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Accounting.
Vice President — Power & Industrial
With his 26 years of experience in the construction industry, Dave has extensive experience working in a variety of operational positions, from site project manager to director.
He demonstrates a superior level of leadership and quality on all projects and, as Vice President of the capital projects group, Dave is responsible for the overall execution of major projects for Enerfab Power & Industrial.
In the Construction Industry since 1988, Dave has developed the ability to effectively communicate with the client and other contractors. He manages all aspects of project administration, accounting & operations. Some of his notable projects includez;
- Managing Project Managers and Superintendents
- NRG – Big Cajun Coal to Gas Conversion
- EKPC – Cooper Station – AQCS Retrofit Project – Somerset, KY
- NRG – Indian River – Alstom NID system & SCR erection as well as ammonia storage system, fans, ductwork and BOP electrical and mechanical – Dagsboro, DE
- AEP – Mitchell – SCR Erection, ductwork and SO3 Mitigation – Moundsville,WV
- Anheuser Busch – Grassroots Brewery Project – Cartersville, GA
- Monsanto – Chemical/Refinery Project – Luling, Louisiana
- Anheuser Busch – Stockhouse 20 Expansion – St. Louis, MO
- Eli Lilly – T-39 Cold Storage Project – Indiana
- Cutrale Citrus – Field Erection of (12) Carbon Steel Tanks – Auburndale, FL
- Peace River Citrus Products – Field Erected Carbon Steel Juice Tanks – Bartow, FL
- Tropicana – Turn-Key Project for a new 12 million gallon aseptic storage facility – Ft. Pierce, FL
- Tropicana – “Green-Field” Project for a new 8.2 million gallon aseptic storage facility – Bradenton, FL
- Citrosuco – Field Erection of Aseptic Storage Tanks – Wilmington, DE
- Citrosuco – Juice Storage System – Lake Wales, FL
- International Projects in Spain, Dominican Republic & Puerto Rico
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Vice President — Human Resources
Mark was hired as Director of Human Resources for Enerfab in 2001 and has been involved in a Human Resources leadership role for the last 14 years. His key responsibilities include attracting, training and retention of employees.
As a point of pride, Mark works diligently to identify potential employees who fit the Enerfab culture; those employees who can thrive in a culture based on “Excellence through Execution.” These efforts have helped Enerfab develop a deep and talented team.
Other areas of participation and oversight include benefits, labor relations, performance management and succession planning. Mark previously served on the Executive Committee and is part of Enerfab’s Strategic Planning Committee. He has participated in contract negotiations, GenNext Leadership and e3 training.
Mark’s key responsibilities and oversight include:
- Executive Committee
- Strategic Planning Committee
- Accelerated Leadership Team
- Performance Management
- Labor Relations
- Training and Mentoring Programs
- Succession Planning
A 1981 graduate from Duke University – Trinity College, Mark holds a Bachelor of Arts degree.