Enerfab’s Electrical Capabilities include electrical construction and instrumentation contracting solutions to a variety of clients. Enerfab has performed these services for over 30 years.
We provide services within the industrial, chemical, petrochemical, utility, automotive and natural gas arenas.
Our core service offerings include new construction, electrical maintenance, and system upgrades. The company also provides industrial instrumentation and control systems services such as calibration, checkout, troubleshooting and system commissioning.
Enerfab Electrical Capabilities also provides non-traditional services including:
- Management of projects involving multiple crafts
- Fiber optic installation
- Industrial security system installations
- Airport lighting and rehabilitation projects
- Emergency power restoration projects
The key to our success has been creating a predictable result for our customer in terms of timing, cost and quality based on the following principles:
- Proactive communications with customer and fellow contractors for timely issues resolution
- Field engineering that resolves problems and maintains workforce productivity
- A proven Field Progress Measurement System that provides daily information regarding installed quantities and productivity indices that provide information for scheduling and reporting purposes
- Flexibility and creative thinking to adjust execution plans based on unanticipated conditions
- Implementation of our Safety, Attendance and Productivity Program for craft workers leading to outstanding results and workforce stability
- Deep commitment to project planning and administration required for large projects
Enerfab’s Electrical Capabilities works to extend the life of critical components, and our expertise in instrumentation, calibration and controls is unparalleled.
Enerfab is your regional solution with national capability. Our 7 regional offices provide first-hand service to our customers throughout the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast and Southwest.
Excellence through execution is in every stage of your project when you work with Enerfab. See how our 5-step project execution process can benefit you.
A long history of labor involvement is a hallmark of Enerfab. With more than 17.5 million manhours worked between 2011 and 2013, representing 12 different union designations, Enerfab is among the nation’s largest union employers.
In the U.S., electrical contracting is an industry valued at over $130 billion annually, made up of over 70,000 electrical contracting firms employing over 650,000 electrical workers. Enerfab Electrical Capabilities is a key player in this fast-growing industry.
Instrumentation & Control
We install, maintain and troubleshoot automatically controlled processes to assist customers with pressure, flow, level and temperature in their systems.