For more than two decades, Enerpipe has been supplying its customers with unmatched quality and service. As one of the premier union pipe fabrication shops in the country, Enerpipe offers pipe spools in a variety of sizes and wall thicknesses with extensive experience in materials from carbon steel to exotic alloys.
The shop is a UA Label Code quality pipe fabrication facility, employing craft workers from the Fox River Valley in Wisconsin, which is known for the high skill and productivity level of its workforce. The facility is equipped with the latest equipment available for fabrication of materials including carbon steel, stainless steel and nickel alloys.
Enerpipe understands how critical it is to supply customers with high-quality pipe fabrication, delivered on time. Every employee is focused on his or her role within the quality program, ensuring that the completed product meets the customer’s requirements and exceeds their expectations.
- Nuclear projects performed under NQA-1 & 10CFR50 Appendix B programs
- Level II CWI’s on staff
- Project-specific ITPs are created for each project
- Regular audits are performed on subcontractors
- S, PP, U and R Stamps for power boilers, power piping and pressure vessels
- Power Piping ASME B31.1 QA program
- Chemical Piping ASME B31.3 QA program
- ABSA-approved manufacturer