Enerfab is actively seeking a Heat Transfer Engineer with a deep knowledge of mechanical and thermal design of ASME/TEMA Heat Exchangers.
Position: Heat Transfer Engineer
Division: Process Solutions & Fabricated Products
This Business Development position will be responsible for the engineering mechanical and thermal design of ASME/TEMA Heat Exchangers and associated appurtenances with additional responsibilities including:
- Design of all types and varieties of shop built and field erected heat exchangers.
- Study RFQ’s and contract specification and ensure drawings/calculations are performed in accordance with the specifications.
- Accurate scheduling of detail design drawings.
- Personal accuracy and support of continuous improvement and change management efforts.
- Economical mindset to support production/fabrication needs
- Proactively seek and share knowledge of latest technologies and processes.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of skills including:
- Working knowledge of Computer Automated Draft Design (CADD), other applications for design/modeling
- Basic knowledge of engineering standards, systems, document control, departmental guides, policies, and procedures
- Learning on the fly and a commitment to self-development
- Problem solving with a focus on the customer
- Patience, perseverance, and a drive for results
- Strong listening
- Great time management
Minimum 5-10 years of applicable experience in the design/fabrication of ASME/TEMA Heat Exchangers.
Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing HTRI, AspenTech, or other thermal design software is required.
Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing Codeware Compress, PVElite, or other heat exchanger mechanical design software is also required.
Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Mechanical, Civil, or Chemical Engineering is required. ABET Accredited degree is a must.
Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) or Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) is a plus.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Enerfab Inc., founded in 1901, is a privately held, company based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Enerfab is a full -service fabrication, construction, and maintenance company that primarily serves the chemical, refining, energy, and industrial markets.
About Enerfab Process Solutions & Fabricated Products
At Enerfab, we lead the way in providing construction management, capital equipment, maintenance services and technology solutions to the energy industry and other industrial markets around the globe.
Enerfab has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies, employing approximately 4,000 people and operating regional facilities throughout the U.S.
Enerfab provides its customers with superior safety, quality, expertise and delivery to produce the best end result. From ASME pressure vessels to API storage tanks, Enerfab utilizes industry-leading engineering and workmanship in a safe environment to serve our customers.Apply Now >