Enerfab is actively seeking an organized administrative professional to assist our engineering and fabrication teams with document management and project organization.
Position: Administrative Assistant – Document Control
Business Unit: Enerfab Process Solutions & Fabricated Products
This Administrative position will be responsible for:
- The proper transmission and receipt of professional engineering and quality documents to and from our customers
- Organizing and maintaining the record drawings for the shop and field fabricated equipment. This includes printing/distributing shop and field drawings.
- Setting up and preparing job folders for the engineering team
- Miscellaneous administrative duties including office management, ordering office supplies, document scanning, billing/invoicing, travel arrangement, event planning, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of skills including:
- Organized and accurate
- Time management with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to learn quickly and on the fly
- Commitment to problem solving
- Perseverance, patience, and self-motivation
- Strong listening and a desire for continued development
Education: Minimum of a high school degree. 2 or 4 year college degree is beneficial but not required.
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Enerfab Inc., founded in 1901, is a privately held, company based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Enerfab is a full -service fabrication, construction, and maintenance company that primarily serves the chemical, refining, energy, and industrial markets. In addition, Enerfab has engineering, shop fabrication, and field erected tank construction capabilities to handle customer needs for any and all ASME code pressure vessels, and API tanks historically servicing chemical, refining, food & beverage, energy, and industrial markets. With over 4,000 employees working in 28 states, Enerfab is committed to meeting the fabrication, construction, and maintenance needs of our current and future customers.
About Enerfab Process Solutions & Fabricated Products Inc.
At Enerfab, we lead the way in providing construction management, capital equipment, maintenance services and technology solutions to the energy industry and other industrial markets around the globe.
Enerfab has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies, employing approximately 4,000 people and operating regional facilities throughout the U.S.
Enerfab provides its customers with superior safety, quality, expertise and delivery to produce the best end result. From ASME pressure vessels to API storage tanks, Enerfab utilizes industry-leading engineering and workmanship in a safe environment to serve our customers.Apply Now >